The history of creation
The residency school was established in August 2022 as a result of the reorganization of the internship and residency center. The residency school is a structural subdivision that organizes the interaction of departments with departments of the university and coordinates the educational process of departments that implement residency educational programs.
Goal: training of highly qualified specialists in residency in order to provide the healthcare industry with medical personnel.
The main task is to organize an educational process aimed at implementing educational programs of postgraduate professional education and improving the practical training of residency students, increasing their professional level and their degree of readiness for independent medical practice.
The main activity of the residency school is to plan, organize, monitor and control the educational process, provide information and reference advice to residents on training issues, systematically consider issues of the quality of educational activities at meetings, analyze, take corrective and preventive actions, recommendations for improving processes, quality monitoring faculty activities, discussion, analysis and action to eliminate deficiencies and improve processes.
- Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated July 27, 2007 No. 319-III. https://adilet.zan.kz/eng/docs/Z070000319_
- Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan «On Combating Corruption» dated November 18, 2015 No. 410-V https://adilet.zan.kz/eng/docs/Z1500000410
- Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated February 7, 2008 No. 116 «Rules for the appointment, payment and amount of state scholarships for students in educational institutions» https://adilet.zan.kz/rus/docs/P080000116_;
- Order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated October 30, 2018 No. 595 «Model Rules for the Activities of Educational Organizations Implementing Educational Programs of Higher and (or) Postgraduate Education» https://adilet.zan.kz/rus/docs/V2000021915;
- Order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated April 20, 2011 No. 152 «Rules for organizing the educational process on credit technology of education» https://adilet.zan.kz/rus/docs/V1100006976;
Order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated July 4, 2022 No. KR DSM-63 «On approval of state compulsory standards for levels of education in the field of healthcare» https://adilet.zan.kz/rus/docs/V2200028716;
- Order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated December 21, 2020 No. KRDSM-305/202 «Об утверждении номенклатуры специальностей и специализаций в области здравоохранения, номенклатуры и квалификационных характеристик должностей работников здравоохранения».
- Order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated December 4, 2015 No. 677 «Rules for providing preferential travel by paying compensations for students on the basis of the state educational order in educational organizations implementing educational programs for technical and vocational, post-secondary and higher education, during winter and summer holidays on intercity rail and road transport (except for taxis)» https://adilet.zan.kz/rus/docs/V1500012894.
49a Beibitshilik Street, Astana city
51 building, 2nd floor, 212 office
Tel. 8-717-2-539445 (220)