HISTORY OF CREATION
The Dean's Office of Postgraduate Education was organized in September 2010, before that it operated as a Center for Postgraduate Education. The dean's office was a scientific and administrative structural subdivision of NJSC "Astana Medical University".
On September 9, 2019, the Dean's Office of Postgraduate Education was reorganized into the Center for Master's and Doctoral Studies with changes in the organizational structure and staffing of NJSC "Astana Medical University".
Due to the change in the organizational structure and staffing of NAO "Astana Medical University" dated May 30, 2022, the Center for Master's and Doctoral Studies was reorganized into the Research School.
Training of scientific, pedagogical and specialized personnel in the master's program, PhD doctoral studies, post-doctoral studies for the healthcare system of the Republic of Kazakhstan in accordance with the law on education in full-time education.
The main tasks of the School are:
1) strategic work in the field of development and implementation of educational programs for master's and doctoral studies PhD, postdoctoral studies;
2) ensuring the organization and control over the educational process of master's and doctoral studies PhD, postdoctoral studies;
3) ensuring the organization and control of the research work of undergraduates and doctoral students, postdoctoral students in accordance with the approved individual curricula,
4) formation of skills for independent research and teaching activities of undergraduates, PhD doctoral students, postdoctoral students;
5) acceptance of documents for postdoctoral studies, control over the timely submission of reports and their submission to the Scientific and Technical Council, the Academic Council, etc.
10 educational master's programs have been developed and are being successfully implemented, of which 7 are scientific and pedagogical areas: 7M10101 Nursing, 7M10102 Medicine, 7M10103 Public Health, 7M10104 Pharmacy, 7M10105 Healthcare Management, 7M05101 Biology, 7M10110 Nutrition; 3 profile directions 7M10116 Public health, 7M10121 Management in health care, 7M10113 Clinical psychology); 5 educational programs of doctoral studies in the scientific and pedagogical direction 8D10101 Nursing science, 8D10102 Medicine, 8D10103 Public health, 8D10104 Pharmacy, 8D05101 Biology.
NJSC "Astana Medical University"
010000, Nur-Sultan, Beibitshilik st., 49a
53 building, 510 office
tel.: 8 7172 270177
Any use of materials is allowed only if there is a hyperlink to